Among all the festivals, one festival that everybody eagerly looks forward to is Easter. Irrespective of how old you are, easter is one of the most enjoyable and fun festivals out there. A lot of families have different traditions for celebrating Easter. Amongst the most common easter activities that are typically organised, an egg hunt or an egg treasure hunt is something that those of all ages enjoy. Usually, families get together and organise an egg hunt at least for the children of the family. While a lot of people spend a considerable amount of time decorating the eggs for Easter, getting nice Easter baskets can really change the game when it comes to having a great holiday season!
I am planning to host an egg hunt. What items will I need?
Apart from the obvious, being the eggs, it is highly recommended that you also purchase a few Easter buckets for the egg hunt, depending on the number of people that you plan to invite for your Easter games! In the event that you are inviting children, having an easter bucket makes it easier to carry around the eggs, and children love colourful and vibrant buckets for collecting their eggs. Here are some of the types of buckets you can purchase:
- Plush or soft buckets: Plush or soft buckets for Easter are extremely cute, and are a favourite amongst children. If you plan to conduct any type of egg collection game, you should consider buying plush or bunny buckets for the children attending your event!
- Plastic buckets: Plastic buckets are extremely lightweight, and are easy for children to carry around. If you have extremely young children and are looking for a lightweight option, you can consider going for a plastic bucket. These buckets have fun and interesting designs printed on them, and are extremely eye-catching and vibrant.
- Metal buckets: Metal although heavier, are sturdier in nature. If you have older children or adults participating in the egg collection games, you can consider opting for a nice patterned steel bucket. Further, if you plan to keep these buckets at home and not give them away, then the steel buckets can be a good investment for easter every year.
- Foldable buckets: Foldable buckets are great for those households with limited space since you can fold them and stack them away in a corner of your house.
- Bamboo buckets: Ideal for those who are environmentally conscious and want to purchase sustainable materials.